Tutuban Center, strategically located in the heart of Manila’s shopping district, has formed part of the Philippine history for more than a century now. Formerly Tutuban Station, it started as a 195-km railway connecting Manila and Dagupan (Pangasinan) which opened in November 1892. It was operated by Manila Railroad Company, now known as the PNR or the Philippine National Railways. It was for this reason that the Main Station building of Tutuban Center is declared as a heritage site by the National Historical Commission of the Philippines (NHCP).
Today, people can enjoy and experience the historic ambience with the original brick façade and colossal pillars of Tutuban Center which used to house the first train station of the Philippines.
Who We Are
- First wholesale mall to go online in Divisoria
What We Offer
- Strong and complete selection of affordable wholesale and quality products
- Convenient and practical shopping experience for online customers
- Easy accessibility to public transport being situated within the commercial hub of Manila
- Improved equipment and facilities
- Clean, safe and secure environment